Race for a Cause! Charity Program
Introducing a new fundraising program for area nonprofits! At Anthony Flying Horse Half Marathon, 10k & 5k, partner nonprofits will will be able to recruit runners to fundraise for their organizations! This peer-to-peer fundraising program will allow runners race for a cause and support the important work of our partner organizations.
El Paso/Juarez/Las Cruces-area nonprofit organizations can apply to become a partner.
Participating nonprofits will recruit runners, gain exposure for their organizations, and support thier team!
Runners now have the option to raise money for one of the event's partner charities. Fundraising runners can run in the half marathon, 10k or 5k.
Select a charity.
Run for a Cause! Program Details:
Organizations must meet the following criteria to be considered:
- Organization is a registered 501(c)(3)
- Organization supports the El Paso / Juarez / Las Cruces region
- Organization is not a religious-based or political organization
- Organization must be ready, willing, and able to recruit runners and support their fundraising with information about the organization
Organizations that meet the criteria can submit an application HERE.
Nonprofit parters will receive:
- Access to the RunSignUp/Crowdwise fundraising platform
- Online listing as a nonprofit partner
- Dedicated donation link for your organization
- Limited support from Race El Paso staff
- Ability to set your own fundraising and registration goals
- Ability to support your runners along the course on race weekend
Fundraising runners will receive the same benefits afforded all participants plus great course support on race day!