Race day would not be possible without an incredible team of dedicated, enthusiastic volunteers! From set-up to teardown, Race El Paso volunteers support our events every step of the way.
Volunteer roles vary by event, including:
- Packet pick-up
- Course set-up and teardown
- Distributing timing chips
- Assisting and motivating athletes within an assigned area: swim, bike, run, transition, expo
- Handing out water on the course
- Traffic and parking management
- Merchandise sales
- Finish line support
- Post-race water and snack distribution
- Helping at pre-race clinics and events
- Pre-race preparation including hanging posters, running errands, and stuffing packets
All volunteers will receive a Race El Paso tech shirt to wear on race day, water and snacks, and a day full of excitement!
If you are interested in joining the fun, please click the button below. Thank you for helping make each Race El Paso event safe and enjoyable for everyone involved; we couldn't do it without you!
WE NEED YOUR HELP FOR SUN CITY SPLASH & DASH ON JULY 30!